90 gs engine swap

Gonna hijack this thread… Looking for advice, I have a K20A3 left over from totaled vehicle restore and thinking of putting it in my DA to replace the B18A1 that would need work (blown head gasket & bad piston ring). Was going to eventually going to track the car, which way should I go, I’m on the fence currently.

This thread hijack/resurrection (do people still use that term?) is epic (do people still use that term?) Anyway, nice job.

My advice would be to stick with a B series. Sell that K and use the money to get the suspension/wheels/brakes more track worthy.

I’ve built a few motors 5k you can A get a nice swap, B do your own custom build, I have learned Craigslist or g2ic or Facebook is a great way to get good re-usable parts, my first engine I got everything new everything Oem Honda 6k, second motor i rebuilt a 00 si b16a2! And got a hydro tranny for under 3k with rebuilding the head completely with type r cams, if you are patient and know or find people with deals you can go about it cheaper, just do more and more research, I’ve helped many of my buddy’s on info but yea man when it comes to headgasket and valve cover and oil pan and simple gaskets that are basically a few more bucks then eBay stuff go Oem on that part,

rywire has great conversion plugs and harnesses,

odb1 will be best to run your car in for tune as well

before finding a machine shop call around and get quotes, use g2ic search or sadly just google your integra question 9/10 times I will get g2ic or Honda tech but man yea you got this just don’t over look it