Accident this morning....Advice?

That is my next stop.
I’ve already done the hard work. I just need them to pull the corners back out and the headlight support straighter so I can put my one-pieces in and not have them sticking out over the fenders.

I’m saving up for that. When I have 1000 saved again I’ll take it to a brown guy body shop close to DC.

For now, I’ve just resorted to driving it around without the bumper.
It’s “Mad Max” as hell…but it’s fast and I like my sound system. Who cares what it looks like as long as it gets me to and from work and I can blast the sound when I’m driving.

:roll:
Dm of mD

:giggle:

hella funny… but very true!

Bah, the darn family wants to go on vacation again this winter.

Screw that, I gotta fix up my darn car!
I already took em on vacation this summer…that should be enough.

Time to put the foot down.

Dm of mD

I totally agree with you. I have done this to 2 different cars. One being my ex girlfriends DA. Except I just used a tow rope/strap and tied it to where it was pushed in on the core/radiator support and tied the other end to this big ass tree in my front yard. Just put it in reverse and give it some gas and walla, back to normal. At first my ex laughed at my unconventional tactic but was amazed with outcome and couldn’t believe that it worked. Lol

Wish I had friends like you guys.
I really dont want to shell out another $500+ dollars to get this fixed completely.
At this point I’m already in for the cost of the vehicle.

=[
Dm