auto-5spd pics

:shy: Hi. I am new! but I have a question. Whenever I make a turn, my steering wheel squeaks… and it sounds like its coming from the inside of the car. Anybody know?

FYI for the “Flygirl”, we’ll cut you some slack cause your a lady.Just kidding. It might be power steering related. Try posting on the “integra help” thread, for better results. By the way “welcome to the board.”

wow, :bowdown: another lady tegger.

:smiley:

Nice! Hey mabie we can get Neil to put together the writeup and the pix you guys took and get this deal in the “offical” Teg Tips section. Props on the conversion guys! Sorry you got a bad tranny though:( I didnt notice if you guys rewired the reverse lights though. I lost the pix that were sent to me to get that setup and still havent done that part to mine. Also curious if you hooked up the cruise control and clutch start cancel to the pedals. Oh and I didnt remove the upper dash to install the pedals, I was on the floor just like the pic that was posted;)

hey guys… I just finished my conversion a few days. after getting the bugs outta the b16 I took the car for a little ride and around 4500 rpm the clutch starts slipping and the clutch doesn’t really engage until the pedal is almost completely let out. I think somehow I have the clutch cable messed up and it’s not engaging all the way. or does this sound like an actually clutch prob. thanks for the help. them pedal were kind of a pain huh?

quick ques… can I use my AT passenger mount on my MT? I have the plate on the tranny to shim, but I am missing the MT mount. Junkyard takes too long to take out MT

i heard there was one mount that you can add a washer with to work correctly.

what mount?

Thanks! Just in time! Im pullin my motor/tranny Saturday to start the swap! :slight_smile: Any more pics or info on pulling the dash out to switch the pedals?

i am in so cal, anyone wanna help me do a auto to manual swap??? e-mail me if interested in helping me get rid of this auto nitemare

where can i find that swap guide you guys are referring to… i wanna swap mine, but i dunno what to even do???