axle removal/installation guide

I’m having a little trouble getting the passenger side axle back into the tranny. :owned: I was wondering if it needs to be perfectly inline with the tranny, or any other special way that this thing needs to get into there. :bawl: I had to leave my car home on the jack stands cuz I couldnt get that passenger side back in. It comes to where it meets resistance and will not go any further. I’ve tried rolling it a little back and forth to see if it will catch with no success. please help

Had a friend come over today and help me with this…ahah we spent all day doing this…

Had to use an impact gun (we had an air compressor) to get the axle nut off…Then banged @ the LBJ for awhile till we finally just bought a ball joint seperator…

Now I had a similar problem with the passenger side axle in the above post…Turns out I looked @ the end of the teeth on the passenger side axle (this was a re-man’d axle) and the teeth were all ground down…This is why it wouldnt’ go in…Anyway we got it replaced and the next one slid in no problems!

Was really easy for me except that autozone gave us the wrong part and we tried fitting it in (turned out that it was the gs-r part, gg.) Without that interruption, it would have taken us under 30 minutes.