[ Bay Area Meet - 3rd Annual Meet ]

ya that works out great. the address to vic hubbards is VIC HUBBARDS
411 West A Street
Hayward, CA 94541

we could meet out there at like 11am in the side lot. Then make the drive out to automall around 1145 depending on who else wants to meet there…

Lets all meet up in Union city. I have hella friends out there that dont want to drive all the way up to hayward and back. What do all you guys think? You set the time and ill make the calls. Or we can meet at the VIC HUBBARDS and from there meet in Union city to grab every one else.

:bump:

who going to meet at Stoneridge Mall? an who going to meet at vic hubbards?

stoneridge

vic hubbards

Nope, I’m not driving all the way to Pleasanton then back. lol
Im meeting up with some friends but i dont know where/when yet. So I’ll let you know:rockon:

ok union city is good also, closer for me. same time “91__LS” ? arive around 11 leave arounsd 1145? crispy kream?:rockon:

Ok crispy kream in Union city at 11am and we all take off at 11:45am.

1.91_ls
2.derka

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.whosDA

[QUOTE=whosDA;2028315]Ok crispy kream in Union city at 11am and we all take off at 11:45am.

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.whosDA
6.[/QUOTE]

yeah…i guess i can drive out towards union city…count me in!!!

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.whosDA
4.db1st

db1st
did you get your side markers put in ?

[QUOTE=darussianone;2028401]db1st
did you get your side markers put in ?[/QUOTE]

yeah…just a week ago, are u gonna be at the meet? if not…i’ll drop off the dremel where u are located…let me know

yes sir ill be there did you find the side pieces to the bra?

yup…they’re sitting in my room…i’ll be sure to get those to you, but just to let you know…SORRY, i couldn’t find the mounting hardware kit…but you can buy it off of acuraoemparts.com…it only cost $3.00 the part number is 08P35-SL0-200R1 & here’s the link Select Parts Category - 1993 Acura Integra | OEM Parts Online

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.whosDA
4.db1st
5.LiveFastDieFun

Stonridge mall meet up
Meeting at 10AM leaving around 1130AM

1. JasperDA9
    2.moe273 +1

anyone got a stock pair of corner lights i can buy? i need some, since mine just broke.

i can meet up with you guys in union city.

1.91_ls
2.derka
3.whosDA
4.db1st
5.LiveFastDieFun
6. Anonymous User

i dont at this time because i just sold my last pare, but ill be getting more soon. :up:

:dance:Awsome meet there’s no words to explain but it was like paradise lol we should keep on having this kind of meets.

Good seeing everyone again :). Sorry I felt without saying Bye, The X-runner guys invited me to a BBQ so i had to go unexpectedly.

Pictures will be up later today, Hopefully… I didn’t get back til like 2AM last night and my buddy left his truck in san jose, So i have to take him to get it… And i think we still have 20 beers+ left.

thank alan that was a cool pic of my car