brighten up the cluster a bit

With it wired through the potentiometer are you still able to use the stock dimmer to adjust the brightness?

im sure u can

Yes you can. It just gives you the ability to reduce maximum brightness of the cluster by reducing the overall voltage even if your stock dimmer is maxed at 12.0VDC.

i ve tried to use my stock dimmer to the ignition power source and my led hooked up to it it dont light up bright as i wanted so i bypassed the stock dimmer so right now my led is hooked directly to ignition power not stock dimmer i did what works for me lol still have to take cluster to fix temp fuel gauge and blinker light

hey g2guru do u happen to have part number of led blub for dash switches and climate control?

thats what i found just making sure so i wont get wrong order because im getting 2 different colors blue and amber i am doing ambers on my brothers car
http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-vehicle-replacement-bulbs/neox-led-bulb-high-power-instrument-panel-led/221/

Hey whats up with the coolant temp guage looks like it’s about to explode (overheating) real bad.

nah its not overheating its just broken temp and fuel gauge i might fix them tonight idk if i feel like it lol

2% finished the needles looks better in person will have to figure how to make clock light up blue :think: and hopefully led needles :inlove:

how much would you charge to do my? lol

not sure, maybe $75 depend if i have one cluster here to sell i might go to u pull and grab a few and get them lit up then ill sell em

demolisher. do it lol your only a few hours away lol

yeah already started on another blue one so u want one too?

can u do one with pure white LEDs?

yeah why not?

im thinking that would look good, i have nothing blue on my car at all lol…

would it cost less if i ship my own gsr cluster to you? can you give me your email. thanks

demolisher81@Yahoo.com but 575-347-8091 texting would be better whats ur name

Bryan, pm sent to ur yahoo email

took my old blub out and solder wire in blub socket and wire it to led

i rather email you, you can see i am from canada and its long distance call lol. let me check with my phone company, if no long distance charge i will text you. thanks