Car surges when given full throttle

well, the iacv only works at idle. the poblem seems to happen under throttle as well.
you sure you soldered those joints on the mfr clean?

Damn sure. Got in there with a x10 zoom magnifying glass and they were spot on. And I’m pretty sure I mentioned earlier that this was running great when I exchanged my injectors, tps, and maf with spares and it ran great. That is until the tach started to jump and I got a CEL43 again.

OMG!!! How did I forget? Boosted! check the under dash fuse box, in there you are going to look for fuses N.o. 1, 18, and the more important 24! #1(10A) ignition control module and ignition coil that is tied up w/ turn signal lights/relay (i don’t know why I just seen it on the acura service manual), #18(7.5A) is for the ecu/mfr, #24(15A) the big lebowski! this controls almost every major component(MFR and Fuel pump, EGR control solenoid valve, EVAP solenoid valve, Fuel Pressure regulator cut-off solenoid valve, voltage regulator(ig1?), Radiator fan control module, Cruise control unit. I just finished looking at the fuse and man it was melted! change it then BAM!!! it worked!

ye, but his problem is surging/intermittent. a blown fuse would cause a no start

My car was doing the same thing. I just throwing it out there.

Won’t hurt to give it a look. If this were the problem, I’d probably punch myself in the nuts.

:bump:

Had something similar on my 90 DA9. Car would start but once you pressed on the gas it would stumble/stall/hesitate. CEL came on. ECU code 4, crank position sensor = changed the distributor = problem solved.

Ng

My car does the same thing and its funny to read this because the last few times its done this the turn signals stopped working. Hmm