Cheapest place to buy DRAG kit?

Im saving every penny I got to buy the drag kit, im pretty its gona be the drag kit with A/C piping for me. I was looking at importparts.com and its 3200 there. Does anyone know a place to beat this price? Also Id like some feedback from AMerikan and integracon, herberdasher etc, on what else i will need not in the kti to run 7-8 psi daily. For now i just want to bolt on the kit as is and build the motor etc later. thanks

Keep an eye on www.groupbuycenter.com Imports.com does groupbuys on there sometimes, the best deal I saw was $2800 with a TIAL upgrade, TurboXS manual boost controller, boost gauge, AF gauge and wastegate elbow for an extra $200.
You should be fine running 7 psi on a stock engine woth everything in the kit. GL

Ha, just kiddin’

What exactly do you want to know?

Ok, well when i purchase the kit I was already plannin on the tial wastegate, but what else should I upgrade? Injectors and other things? I want to do it all in one show i guess but respectably cheap - 3 to 4 grand range. I wanted to upgrade the intercooler also to fill the entire hole of my bigmouth bumper any sizes for me? the engine is a b16a all stock, and i want 7-8 daily and 10 psi track. Amerikan why did u buy DRag and then take it out and sell it, that made me nervous. Integracon any more info is great ur a good guy. peace

Raydogg, I sold mine because the piping allowed the A/C to still be intact. I am no longer going to use A/C so I am going to piece together my own. I was happy with my kit and the turbo supplied. I would upgrade the BOV to Greddy Type S if you haven’t already.

intergracon , i cant find the site imports.com or did u mean importparts.com cause i didnt see that upgrade package. However groupbuy has it for 2799 plus 140 for tial wastegate.

It was a 1 time deal going on about a year ago. Yeah, I meant www.importparts.com Sorry. Injectors would be a good upgrade, even at moderate boost <8psi. Depending on your horsepower goal will determine what size to go with. If you never plan on going higher than 10psi, RC310’s will work with your stock ECU and maybe some sort of Fuel controller. Mitsu 450’s can be had for about $60-100 and work awesome with an Engine Management unit.

heres yet one more question, i have my ecu chipped for my b16a for intake, header, exhaust, cam gears etc, now what the hell do i do with this setup. is the chip removable adn then i can chip it for the turbo setup? the chip is soddered of course. thanks

they are cheap at www.expospeed.com as well

link didnt work tourinteg. nice car by the way.

AMerikan forgot to ask you this earlier, why are u geting rid of the ac ? exactly how much of a difference is there hp wise with the ac gone , any percentages or hp gains when your ac is off? I believe i have a nice hole in my line so i might have to bag my ac also, time will tell.

Ray, why are you keeping your A/C anyway? It seems like you’d be better off w/o it (seeing as you are in CT). For me, in GA, no A/C is just not an option. I’d love to be able to just scrap it, but unfortunately 100+ temps just don’t allow for that. :frowning:

your right that ct isnt the hottest place around but last week we were in the 100 and it has been like that for a good 2 3 weeks now.

Originally posted by Raydogg920
link didnt work tourinteg. nice car by the way.

thanks man
oops I meant www.exospeed.com :slight_smile:

Re: Cheapest place to buy DRAG kit?

Originally posted by Raydogg920
Im saving every penny I got to buy the drag kit, im pretty its gona be the drag kit with A/C piping for me. I was looking at importparts.com and its 3200 there. Does anyone know a place to beat this price?

Are you coming the 8/18 Northeast G2ic meet? I may sell my drag turbo kit (brand new). Reason I sell it cause I got rear end by a jeep yesterday :frowning: .

piping for ac? and how much. email me Raydogg920@aol.com
i was not planning on makin the trip.

Yeah this turbo kit you can keep your A/C. It is drag turbo kit. the price I have to check it again, cause I have upgrad so much stuff with it. I will let you know when I find out.

excellent. when i was planning on purchasing it I was going to do many upgrades as well. throw me a email if ur serious.