DC 4-1 header fitment??

Does the DC 4-1 headers fit our DAs without issues?? going on my LS motor

no but would love to know…

it’s been covered a few times. if by dc, you mean the ITR 4-1, then you will need to notch. if it is the DC brand, then i am not sure but you will most likely have to. from what i’ve read, the mugen and kamikazee 4-1 header do not need a notch. i would personally like to see a good pic of where and how much to notch!

yes yes im looking:read:

Its the DC brand 4-1 off of a DC integra, lol… anyway still too cold out side to check for myself so help me g2ic, Does it fit?!

I had one on mine and I had to trim the cross member a bit.

i have DC sport 4-2-1 ceramics and no notching needed!

but i figure ur talkin about DC4 fitment right

maybe you aren’t listening/reading… if u have an aftermarket crossmember (full race, etd, etc) then YES IT WILL FIT. if u have ur stock crossmember… it will fit IF… IF!..u notch the crossmember. that means cutting a reasonable side amount from it so that the headers doesn’t smack right into it.

and considering u got it for a 94+ integra (dc)… that means u’ll need some work done to make it mount up to ur cat. you’ll also need to extend ur o2 sensor wiring.

JDM ITR 4-1 = Notch
Mugen ITR 4-1 = Notch

DC (brand) 4-1= Notch
DC( Brand) 4-2-1 two peice = No Notch
Mugen B16 4-1= No Notch

Those are just the ones that I know of for sure.

[QUOTE=b16da9;2006991]JDM ITR 4-1 = Notch
Mugen ITR 4-1 = Notch

DC (brand) 4-1= Notch
DC( Brand) 4-2-1 two peice = No Notch
Mugen B16 4-1= No Notch

Those are just the ones that I know of for sure.[/QUOTE]

where to notch? how much to notch? in all my searching, i have yet to answer this! i also heard people say that the mugen one doesn’t need a notch. not like it matters here, though. i was thinking of using a piece of angle iron and just notch enough to fit the section in there and box the sides up… i’ve also heard of people just banging in their crossmembers. i doubt that doing so would be the way to go, lol

on the cross member… just where the header would come in contact with it… i’m sure someone here has pics of it on there car and can make measurements for others?

i would say about 6 inches.i cut mine and it was around that.i still have my crossmember i can sell it to you…

the pic on the left is with the cut crossmember and the one on the right is with my traction bar

[QUOTE=scriblz07;2007614]i would say about 6 inches.i cut mine and it was around that.i still have my crossmember i can sell it to you…

the pic on the left is with the cut crossmember and the one on the right is with my traction bar[/QUOTE]

how much?

does 30bucks sound good?

its gil… drop it down a bit more :angel:

jk gil.

[QUOTE=Squeezethis;2008254]its gil… drop it down a bit more :angel:

jk gil.[/QUOTE]

ha… ha… i’ll think about it. thanks!

you dont really need to notch the cross member i just grinded mine down like 1/4 in it cleared perfect on my ls with heatwrap i was useing a b16 4-1 dc header itr style