Fuel Pump doesn't kick in when hot?

Thanks fellas. I did search and did read quite a few forums including the “car won’t start” thread. I just felt it didn’t provide answers as to how the MFR worked and what happens when it fails.

I will try re-sodering it first before moving to the fuel pump.

Thanks again.

Okay I posted this in the thread pinned to the top of this forum but wasn’t getting any replies so I thought I’d copy it to this thread and see if I can get any advice.

Hey I had another thread here and finally managed to solve my car not wanting to start when it was hot. The problem turned out to be the main fuel relay after all. Turns out the one I swaped in the first time was in just as bad shape. Now my problem is my other integra (also a '92 RS) has been sitting for a while. It’s my winter car so I was just going out to start it up and let it run for a bit. But now the car won’t start at all. The car cranks but I’m not getting any fuel. I’ve noticed the fuel pump isn’t kicking in. I’ve got another fuel pump to install but it was very expensive so if the problem is simple I’d rather not install it and just get my money back. Also when I turn the ignition on my S3 light flashes. I’ve also had problems with this car when I was driving it last winter. Occasionally after putting gas in it the car wouldn’t start for a minute or two and the S3 light would flash. However it would start if I just give it a couple minutes every time. I did have a few problems of the car starting and the S3 light flashing and the car didn’t have any pickup. Kinda felt like it wouldn’t go below 3rd gear but I could feel it shift higher. I’m just looking for some advice as to where to start looking for solutions. Also before I noticed the fuel pump wasn’t turning on I put in a new fuel filter and new spark plugs. Is it likely the fuel pump has just gone bad from sitting too long? Thanks in advance!

Hey I think I may have the same problem but I cant find the MFR. Where is it located in the car? 92 LS

Nevermind I didnt realize it was in teg tips.