hesitation

I am having some hesitation with my 92 gsr. It seems to happen up to 3rd gear only at low rpms mainly between 1500-3000 rmps.
It kinda feels like i’m running out of gas… like a buck when my bike runs out of gas. Then all of a sudden it has tons of power. Is there anything i should be looking for. I will be changing all fluids belts and lubing anything i can when i get the car back. Also all the filters and some new injectors too.

has anyone had this type of problem with their car?

im having the same problem, anybody know the deal?

your distributer might be going bad. My friend just had the same problem with his 93LS we swapped in a new distributer and the problem was gone! (of course we replaced a bunch of stuff before we finally figured out that it was the distributer)

Hey Manson, could be a couple different things. I had the same problem:(, low rpm would bog and then when I hit 3500k above 4k it would pick up. Turned out to be my O2 sensor. I did a routine tune up as well, cap, rotor, plugs, fuel filter and valve adjustment. If the O2 sensor isn’t the problem I’d look at your distributor, injectors or fuel pump. If you know your getting air and spark it’s got to be fuel.
Buy the way what area of Connecticut are you from? I’m from the New London area.

HEY
MY CAR WAS DOING THE SAME THING SO I PUT A NEW O2 SENSOR IN IT AND IT WAS GONE

O2 sensor or wet spark plugs

great… thanks for all of your replys.

I just changed the distributor its not that… had to change it in order to make the car run in the first place. I’m going to give it a make over when i get her back from the body shop. I will look into picking up a new O2 sensor if everything else fails to fix the problem.

Jester…
I’m in East Hartford.

Thanks,

check your timing too. when mine was off, I barely had any power til about 3000RPM