I need to know which hose this is..

I have a leaky hose spitting out antifreeze and I dont know what its called. It would be the one highlighted in red.

Is it easy to repair?

Thanks Again
Its going to be problem after problem with me.

Sorry, can’t hardly tell from the pic, but it is probably a heater hose. Did you follow it to see where it goes? Take a look at the diagram to see if you can pick it out:

BTW - you look to be leaking some oil from either/both the distributor or cam cap. Possibly the valve cover.

Yeah it was the heater hose. I replaced it for like 3 dollars.

Thanks though.