if i relocate my battery, would anything be reset

if i relocate my battery, would anything be reset on the car that i should know about?
like the ecu or something like that?

no. nothing that matters, anyway

Yes, but nothing that matters, anyway.;)94

^^ I thought after everytime you unplugged the battery, when reconnecting it, you have to let the car idle till normal temp so the ecu “relearns” everything or else the car is going to run shitty or whatever… correct me if I’m wrong. :shrug:

^^, that would be the yes part, but because the ECU will reset the next time it is up to running temp it really is not a problem, it is automatic, unlike having to reset the clock and HU presets, also part of the yes, but also not really a problem.:whisper:94

alright thanks guys
so i will have to idle my car to running temperatures so the ecu get’s itself straight?
and nothing major after that

for sure im gonna relocate my battery!!
when i pick up an optima :rockon:

ive disconnected my battery a bunch and I never let it warm up so the ECU can do its thing… i just drive it.

You’re lucky cuz maybe the NEXT time, your car might blow up mobster style son! :slight_smile:

You’re lucky cuz maybe the NEXT time, your car might blow up mobster style son!
BRAHAHAHAHAHAHA:corn:94

better to be safe than sorry

SIMPLYDISCRETE!

yeah same here ive reset battery plenty of times for amp n neons n just drove off and everything was fine…just had to reset clock and aftermarket radio stations n time