My b20 Swap?

I actually plan to talk to Nippon Motors for my B20B swap, but I owned an accord earlier, and am slightley new to integra scene. Could I still use my LS Tranny on the B20B swap, and would all of the mounts be the same, or would i need some sort of kit. I plan to use the full b20 motor, no head swap. This motor would be froma JDM 96-98 CRV. Thanks ahead of time for any help you guys can give me.

The LS trans will bolt right up and you can use your factory mounts. Good luck!

If the engine is from a CRV then you’ll have to use your old ls intake manifold too (not like it’ll ever wear out): the crv’s are too high. Also, i’m not too sure if jdm is the same as here, but if the engine is obd2 ('97+ ??), then you’ll have to swap in your old wiring harness, distributor and injectors (did i leave anything out. At least that’s what i’ve learned from research; havn’t done the swap yet. Planning to this spring - this is going to be a long winter.

And maybe you knew all that info already, but others may not have.

d

Originally posted by daver
[B]If the engine is from a CRV then you’ll have to use your old ls intake manifold too (not like it’ll ever wear out): the crv’s are too high. Also, i’m not too sure if jdm is the same as here, but if the engine is obd2 ('97+ ??), then you’ll have to swap in your old wiring harness, distributor and injectors (did i leave anything out. At least that’s what i’ve learned from research; havn’t done the swap yet. Planning to this spring - this is going to be a long winter.

And maybe you knew all that info already, but others may not have.

d [/B]

Thanks I actually didn’t know.

I also swapped over my crank pulley from the b18a because the b20z has a bigger crank pulley. If it’s a JDM motor, not sure if you have to do that. Just compare it to your stock one or just use your stock one to be safe. HTH.