Need Help plz!

Hey guys, new to the forum, anyways, i have a 91 teg with b16a swap (obd-0) anyways, my car will start to sputter and when i give it gas it will die. I then start it back up and then it does it for a second and then goes back to normal. also once when i was driving it wouldn’t go past 3k and then it died. also my car smells like oil when i get out of the car. is it the distributor? if so, what distributor should i by that will be better than the regular one and for what car? what would u suggest? thanks

Check the dizzy, Turn the shaft to see if it hard to turn or sticking. If so the dizzy is going bad and NEEDS to be replaced. When the bearing inside my dizzy went bad, it wont let me go pass 3.5k or so. Harsh idle too. Same problems :hmm:

please read before posting

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=14&announcementid=13

and pay close attention to this:

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Using appropriate subjects helps the search engine function better!. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.

thread closed due to vague thread title.