new intake

Im puting on a Js racing intake on my 90 RS and i need more room to fit the intake so i have to run the battery to the trunk. What kinda wire do i need to do this for ower cars. My friend said he has run a battery to the back of his car but said i had to find out what kinda wire ower starters need or what ever does some one no this. I do not no much about wiring shit. any help would be great

fyi: use a more detailed thread title as “new intake” says nothing about your problem dealing with battery relocation. your thread is about battery relocation, not about your intake. title it properly.

search, battery relocation has been discussed before.