Orlando, FL Meet. 16-Jan-2010

Lots of fun!
That graphite gray Teg with the Volks is DA man!!!

I’m a little biased, though!

Nice Pics! Glad I could finally meet you guys and hopefully I can be up and running for the next one!:rockon:

da92nv ne time bro thanks to u and ur wife for puttin this together. Both cars look noice! I wanna find a sedan for my girl and that’s awesome that urs drives one! My girl thought that was pretty cool.

damn i miss out i wish my car was workin

meet looked chill. hopefully next fla meet ill have a running car.

There was definitely a good crew at this meet. I wish parking wasn’t such a pain though – but that’s usually how it is at a park. Thanks Steve and Melissa for putting this together :up: :clap:

We need to do another one soon. Robin from SCCA has invited us to attend a SCCA event in Sebring. I’ll make a thread about it soon to gauge interest.

Nice Pics! I will try and post some tonight…

Hey mike…I wanted to ask you about the axle back you posted that u have for sale. I need something for my Red car for the next few months to fix my leak…email me ur best price for it

-Steve

THIS WAS A GREAT GATHERING EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE SECOND HALF IT WAS DEFINATELY A GOOD TIME THANKS STEVE AND MELISSA FOR PLANNING THIS! :rockon:

Nice meet!!! It was nice to see all of you again.

Thanks for the email neil.

Niel, what size are your tires? They look like 215. I didn’t know you could fit anything wider for fat fives.

BTW, wow theres some nice ass rides up in here. For some reason I would have drive down there if I had absolutly nothing to do.

Those are 205/50/15’s. Kumho Ecstas.

I guess its my wide screen monitor that makes it look wider.

Hey I have the exact same ones.

dame…wish i could’ve been there too wanted to show off my DA too…here in the upper midwest we never have any meet…especially for DAs…there very few of us up here…mostly its all civics

Very nice pic guys.

JDM CONDOMS. And the pic of me actually touching it… WOW!

Ronie, your camera and your skills make my DB1 look so much nicer and clean. Can’t wait till we have a pic shoot of our Tegz together again.

Maad props. Nice. Thats all i can say.

Looks like a nice turnout. Im liking the black one. Makes me want a rear lip.

[SIZE=“3”]Must be a G2 thing, but notce how far everyone parked from the yellow curb stopper thingy:)[/SIZE]