socal. any meets in socal

IMG old school meet this sunday, mission’s ski beach. come out with some DAs.

Hey what’s up guys new to the site. I know SABsugery since he’s the on that help influence me on selling my civic to get a DA9. But just curious what the head count, anyone down to have a POT LUCK?

Some1 let me know if a meet happens. I’m in Diamond Bar and have been looking to hang out with fellow DA/DB drivers. Leo, let me know…your always in the know.

wtf i want this meet to happen

i never been to a da meet

you guys make me sad lol

Let’s try to get a g2 meet. Da’s and Db’s. I stay out in the ie and have like 3-4 buddys with g2s who want the meet going. I Got 4 heads

Bump^^^^^^

[QUOTE=da9leo;2231776]i never left :stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]

dont you still have a DB?

lets get this started…

Sold it but its still technically mine lol

If we get this started how many of you guys would actually come? i know ill have a couple buddies and their G2s.

id be there for sure…its no biggie if it starts small. at least then we can get a routine going and then maybe more peeps will start coming after awhile…

Yeah that would be dope. Where do you stay at bro? Im here in corona. My buddies all stay In Ontario and around that area.

lol we could always meet up @ the old spot

im far but im a dedicated g2er so an hour an half drive is worth it too me… somebody figure out the details and ill be there… whatever works best for everybody… im down with da9leo’s old meeting spot… im basically an hour and a half from corona north… but like i said i love to meet and drive…

I live in Ventura so it’s a drive for me but I can get at least 3 DAs including mine…

im down. im n ontario area. so definately willing to make a drive.

Sup guys me and SABsug are both down.There’s a couple of DA driver here, in San Diego. But they are really shady. if this is really going count us both.:bow:

r u guys going to eibach in may?? i am and just wondering if we could get a DA caravan set up for that too… like maybe meet and eat at the hat then roll out to the show as a group of DA’s would be super sick…

damn so far looks like we have around 10+ G2ers willing to meet. Where was the old spot? Yeah Eibach forsure bro. Da Caravan! haha that would be sick!. well lets get it started!