SoCal. Thule Roof Rack, AutoPower Roll bar, Momo, Gsr cluster no ship

Clearance from the headliner? Less then an inch for sure. Mine was kinda saggy so parts of it rubbed a little.

Hmmm. Ok. The reason I ask is because I have an RS, sans sunroof. I’m looking on getting that top hoop as far away as possible from my helmet. I might just end up getting a new bar then. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.

Bump
Do you have to remove the front wheel for the roof rack?

300 shipped to honolulu, hawaii ?

pix of the steering wheel and hub?

the roll bar isnt plated look up by the top right corner its high speed color polished (works at a chrome shop)

and someone asked if chrome can be powder coated yes it can just gotta watch the heat or it willbuble

bump for seller wish you would ship

[QUOTE=jaydmkid;2163402]Bump
Do you have to remove the front wheel for the roof rack?[/QUOTE]

the front wheel for the roof rack? No. you don’t have to remove anything.

I wouldn’t be able to find an awkward shaped box to ship it. sorry.

[QUOTE=nizzan4u2nv;2163199]Nice roll bar:up:

That rollbar will work with a sunroof. That particular one is from my car and mine has a sunroof.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing things up for me man, i bought the roll bar off of Duane a couple months ago.

will post in a minute.

[QUOTE=Wishihadahonda;2163544]the roll bar isnt plated look up by the top right corner its high speed color polished (works at a chrome shop)

and someone asked if chrome can be powder coated yes it can just gotta watch the heat or it willbuble

bump for seller wish you would ship[/QUOTE]

I can ship some of the smaller items, no roll bar or roof rack shipping. let me know i can get you a shipping quote from my job on Monday!

thanks anyway :smiley: from looking at the picture i dont think it would fit cause of my visors might be in the way ?

Dibs on the rack

come pick it up man

Updated with pictures

will you do 125 shipped on the wheel and hub?

Dang, you still have that rollbar. I thought that sucker would be gone by now! Why do I keep looking at this post with good stuff! Just wondering, Looking for any trades?

if you were somewhere close to md that roll bar would be gone by now sir

i havent sold a single thing, i thought my junk would sell quick but i guess not. ill take electronics as trades.

come pick it up? lulz

:hugs: