TN: JDM One-Piece Headlights with Bulbs [SOLD]

I bought these headlights years ago but never got to install them on my Integra. They have been in my climate controlled garage for about ten years and I’d rather someone who still has a DA get to enjoy them.

Pictures show the condition. It’s been so long I honestly can’t remember what people look for in these, so let me know if you have questions or want other pictures. They have bulbs which I was told work fine, but I never tested them. Filaments look good from what I can tell.

I need to figure out a box and packing for shipping so I can get quotes for people. I’m going to start these at $350 plus shipping. SOLD as of 7/31/2024

1 Like

1 Like

Nice set :+1: and a pretty good price for them. What most people look for in these headlights aside from the obvious cracked lenses are the smaller things like broken tabs, especially those two small tabs that go into the fender. Pretty rare to find those intact IMO. GLWS

I’ll take them

Sounds good. I’ll work on packing materials this weekend and try to get a shipping quote on Monday. What’s your zip code?

Do you have Instagram or Facebook? Neil shared this on the g2ic Facebook page. If you comment on the post i can send you a message. We can sort payment and everything

Believe it or not I’m old school and don’t have Facebook. Can you direct message on here? I do PayPal for payment. I’ll try to get a UPS shipping quote tomorrow so you know the total cost. I got things packaged up today.

G2ic doesn’t have a messaging system. Neil explained why some time ago. I forget the reason.

Send me an email at fulldetailautomotive on gmail

I sent you an email with the shipping quote and PayPal address. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Payment sent

Shipped and emailed you the tracking info. Enjoy!

Headlights arrived safe and sound… thank you sir