Would these rims/tires fit my 91?

Thats awsome, makes life much easier lol, now my next questions lol, how do you calculat the offset of the rims?

elbornintegra- it did for me. im not so lazy that im just goin to make up an excuse. besides, i found what i was looking for, but thanx for your help.

[QUOTE=white_teggy]“V” has nothing to do with how stiff the tire is, thats the speed rating

Let me rephrase that… it’s not stiff… It’s usually more “durable.”

ok if u say so, i just dont feel like arguing today

:ok: :slight_smile:

wow lol, geeez sorry to creat a topic that has caused you guys to get in a semi-fight over lol. Thanks tho, this has helped me out a bunch on what setup to go with with the rims I have been looking at.

Nah, That’s nothing! Good luck with your setup!

Thanks, but i justw anted to say something lol.

I was just wondering how wide of a tire can go unter the teg? all i have ever had is a 205 series tire.

Next question, how wide of I tire would fit onto my new rims, specs are @ this web page

http://www.bsa.com.my/wheels/bsa178.htm

Here’s the formula to calculate rolling diameter.
Aspect ratio is a percentage of the width.So our stock size sidewall height is 60% of 195.If its 40 series then it would be .40,60 series= .60,ect)

W x Aspect ratio/25.4 x 2 +Rim size = rolling dia.
For example a 195/60/14 195 x.60/25.4 x2 +14= 23.2 inchs from top to bottom 205/40/17 205 x.40/25.4 x2 +17= 23.5 inches
215/35/18 215 x.35/25.4 x2 +18= 23.9 inches

So the standard 40 series tire is 3/10ths of an inch taller than stock.

I was meanin how wide of a tire can I get?