1 piece headlights $150 + your stock ones VA no ship

please delete. started a new thread.

I’ll take them if you still have them

I still have them. Not sure about how to go about a transaction on a trade across the states but maybe we can work something out.

Still up for the trade?

yes or I can sell outright. either way.

You set on no shipping?

That I am unless you are buying them outright. I can ship them if that is the case.

How much shipped to 99518? You can send me a text at 9072298892

bump

If you want to ship, let me know. I can install them, box up my stocks (which are in FANTASTIC condition), and mail them right back to you.
Been a member here since 2001, I won’t be “scamming” you…you can rest assured the deal will go smooth. It’s up to you though.

sent you a text today.

[QUOTE=usdm420;2300407]If you want to ship, let me know. I can install them, box up my stocks (which are in FANTASTIC condition), and mail them right back to you.
Been a member here since 2001, I won’t be “scamming” you…you can rest assured the deal will go smooth. It’s up to you though.[/QUOTE]

your username is familiar to me but honestly that’s not something im too comfortable with. How about the other way around? I have been a member since 2001 as well and have a great feedback rating on this site (you can check my profile) and many others and I have plenty of people on here that can vouch for me. if you want to discuss further you can call me at 757 412 9951 (im free after 5 everyday) or you can text. up to you.

[QUOTE=ls/vtecstitch;2300409]
your username is familiar to me but honestly that’s not something im too comfortable with. How about the other way around? I have been a member since 2001 as well and have a great feedback rating on this site (you can check my profile) and many others and I have plenty of people on here that can vouch for me. if you want to discuss further you can call me at 757 412 9951 (im free after 5 everyday) or you can text. up to you.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm I totally would if I had headlights to use in the meantime. This is my Daily. I’ll shoot you a text tho, maybe we can work something out.