11/02/02 Louisville, KY G2IC Meet Pictures

I had a great time of meeting everyone again, most of which were familiar faces. It was interesting seeing how much progress you guys have made since the last time I came down to Louisville. I had fun at the meet and I hope we can do it again sometime… when it’s warm out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, for those of you who were at the meet, I left my black binder with ALL of the records from my car at Cox Park. I went back to look for it after we ate, and it was gone! If anyone knows at all where this is I’d be willing to offer $25 for it via paypal. It is very important to me as it pretty much documents everything done to the car in the past 2 years. :uhoh: BTW, you can see it sitting right behind my car in the group pictures. :bang:

Here’s a link to the full directory, including 1280x960 resolutions:
http://palpatine.infinitedata.net/~jonna/03-11-02_g2icmeet/

great pics man… Thanks…

It was great to meet you and hear your thoughts on suspension sounds like you have done you homework…

Take care.

BTW what Springs and Shocks are you running ??

Right now I’m just using Neuspeed Yellows but I have the following on the way:
-OTS Koni Yellows
-Koni Sleeved Ground Control Coilovers (450F/400R, but will purchase 600R)
-22mm Progress rear sway bar
-Skunk2 Front Adjustable (camber) A-Arms

Also, the rear upper control arms are shimmed to about -.75 degrees and I have Spoon upper front and upper rear strut bars.

I’m glad you liked the pics. :up: Now, did anyone happen to know where my binder went? :uhoh:

Pics

Originally posted by mojoGSR92
did anyone happen to know where my binder went? :uhoh:
I thought you grabbed it right when we all closed our hoods and you and I took a couple group pics? Did you set it in the grass somewhere? Hopefully one of the other guys picked it up. Here are a couple of the ones I took, Imagestation has crappy quality. These look so much better on my HD for some reason.

Nobody wanted to park too close to the weirdo from OH.:slight_smile:

sorry i couldn’t make it. problems with the car and all. hub bearing and trying to get the thing to pass e-check. plus i was conned into throwing a party at my house saturday nite. i think my car would have stuck out like a sore thumb down there. you all have stock color cars. we’ll see what it looks like in january. i might roll down there to show off the new paint job and all.

Re: Pics

I thought you grabbed it right when we all closed our hoods and you and I took a couple group pics? Did you set it in the grass somewhere? Hopefully one of the other guys picked it up. Here are a couple of the ones I took, Imagestation has crappy quality. These look so much better on my HD for some reason.

Nobody wanted to park too close to the weirdo from OH.:slight_smile:

Yeah, I thought I grabbed it too. I looked all through my car, and through all the junk I brought and its missing. It was gone when I stopped back by after dinner at Chick Inn. I hope someone picked it up, there’s $25 in it for them (in reward money, not actually in the binder.

If you want me to upload them to my FTP server I can. I have unlimited space so the quality should remain the same.

Lol, it looks like no one did want to park next to me. I didn’t notice that when I was there. Nice pictures btw, and let me know if you want me to upload them to my ftp site.

sorry to hear about your binder jonna, that really sucks. I hope one of the other guys did find it. haven’t heard anything about it though. The pics are great that you and Jason took!!

:-*

Glad you liked the pictures Shirl. I’ve got some comforting stuff in the mail that will help me not be so pissed that I forgot the binder there. (2 years of records from the car…lost! :mad: )

I just purchased a non-PS speed sensor so that I can remove that stuff in addition to the reservoir and pump. Maybe I’ll have time to work on that crap this weekend.

Koni’s and Ground-Controls should go in mail at the beginning of next week for me, and the Progress rear bar and Skunk2 arms should be in any day now.

What car is the "non-PS speed sensor " From ??

91 CRX Si. I’m not sure if it’s going to fit but I’ll try, and if it doesn’t fit I’ll just sell it off to someone else. I’m beginning to become the guinea pig because I can’t find answers to my questions and it’s just as easy for me to buy, try and install, and sell as to research an answer to some of my questions.

Hopefully that and the 94+ Skunk2 kit can be made to fit.

I just purchased a non-PS speed sensor so that I can remove that stuff in addition to the reservoir and pump. Maybe I’ll have time to work on that crap this weekend.
Lemme know what you end up taking out - I’m in the market for some non-leaking components since I have 2 cars with major leaks!

The plan is to take out the pump, hose that goes from the pump to the top of the rear crossmember, the reservoir and hard lines associated with that, and the speed sensor + corresponding lines for that. The speed sensor will of course be replaced with the non-PS VSS from the 91 CRX Si.

If all goes well, I will have no need for any of these parts when I’m done. Please bear in mind, it may be at least a month before I’m done with this.

it may be at least a month before I’m done with this.
Not a problem, they’ve both been leaking for about a year now, another month shouldn’t hurt 'em.

So… Will a 91 crx si steering rack bolt up with a 92 gsr?? I’m taking my pump and crap off… Was going to get a 88-91 civiC rack. I read those bolt on but haven’t seen much about a crx one. It would be nice to have that VGR