11.15.09 NorCal biweekly meet in Dublin

waddup guys! i took some piont and shoot pics…
just thought i would post em for yall…

the sun wasnt workin with my camera =/

then i just got bored… lol

thanks for a great meet guys, and derka for planning it for us, even tho my DA wasnt there it was still a cool meet =)

Hey bre the pics look awsome thnx man and thank you to all the people who came out and represented ill give you more details for the next meet

so you guys do this every other week?

coool pics thanks …yea they try an hit it up ever other week but some of us go like once a month or so to them

thanks bre for the awesome photos

…MORE PICTURE FROM MY HALF

…and MORE

stoled these pictures from Allout cl55…hope he doesn’t mind!!!

in case those of you that weren’t aware…he came shortly after a few of you left, but went straight to APPLEBEES. they must of came out when we all left…starting getting dark!!! but he was gracious enough to take some pictures…sorry we missed you!!! maybe next time buddy

[QUOTE=Allout cl55;2091084]heres a some pics of mines. i guess i came too late nobody was there! next time ill be on time!!

[/QUOTE]

Nice pics. The meet looked fun. Glad to see some of my IMP crew out there to. Keep up to good work Cbas

nice pics, i am looking forward to see more cars next meet

:rockon:

i want that camera!!! :jerkoff:

hahaa…its the 10-22mm Ultra Wide Canon Lens!!! Best Lens i ever bought…

bre5673 are you part of the ONE UP Squad? if so yall got sick cars!

how muchdid it run you? & im assuming ur using a canon? lol

& you may be thinking of another One Up. i know there are a couple One Up’s around :bs: lol

and we dont get out much anymore

thnx to db1st and bre for some awsome pics and thnx to everyone who made it out :rockon:

[QUOTE=bre5673;2091368]how muchdid it run you? & im assuming ur using a canon? lol

& you may be thinking of another One Up. i know there are a couple One Up’s around :bs: lol

and we dont get out much anymore[/QUOTE]

The Lens was almost 800 by itself. i picked up a Canon T1i Camera for almost 1k when it first came out. 15.1 megas. also records 1080 HD clips.:slight_smile: i love this camera! great for beginners…

what camera are u using??

Ill try to make it out to a meet soon guys Im about an hour away, just got a DA! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Allout cl55;2091458]The Lens was almost 800 by itself. i picked up a Canon T1i Camera for almost 1k when it first came out. 15.1 megas. also records 1080 HD clips.:slight_smile: i love this camera! great for beginners…

what camera are u using??[/QUOTE]
Dude your camera is sickk,

Lol I was just using my ex girlfriends point & shoot kodak 10.3 megas haha

how long did this meet last till it sucks i had to work that day but at least i went to the HELLAFLUSH show on sat…hopefully i can make it to the next meet:)

we just gotta get a date an time for the next mmet so we all can go even some of the new people said they like to go (mitch,all outcl55)