1991 Jasper Green Integra LS Build

Better late than never…

Starting this build thread to document my Integra build, I’ve owned the car since 2014 but it’s been in the family for as long as I know… So I finally decided to start a build thread now. I’ll start off with the back story of my car. Growing up I was around cars all the time due to my dad and uncles being in the car scene, they were a car crew called “Strykr.” My dad owned a Captiva blue DA at one point, but his main build was a 1996 Honda accord wagon. I grew up going to events like hot import nights and my dad’s car was actually in the first fast and the furious movie. I always knew I’d end up driving a Honda/Acura, but just didn’t know which one. So fast forward to high school, my Ninong “god father” in filipino decides to give me his 1991 Integra LS in jasper green metallic (BG22M). He tells me “If your grades are yours the car is yours.” So high school me is like fuck yeah ill take it, free = more money I can throw into mods. So when I get the car the car it wasn’t in the best shape. It was sitting outside for a few years so the paint was fading, the interior was filthy, and it barely ran. This build thread will start from the beginning of when I got the car to get everyone caught up… I’m excited to go through old pictures from the last 5 years. hope you all enjoy.

I’ll start off with a picture of the car when my Ninong owned versus now(well in July 2018)…
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117935}[/ATTACH]

couple more throwback pictures before I head out for work. [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117937}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117938}[/ATTACH]

Finally another Milestone Collective brotha is in here! Dope shit nef! Keep the build going!

First order of business was sourcing a full ivory interior to revert back to the original color interior the car came in. Luckily, I found a guy parting a wrecked car on here back in July 2015. I think I paid 250-300 dollars for the full interior, the only catch was I had to take everything out myself. [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117943}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117941}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117944}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117945}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:1117946}[/ATTACH]

Oh great, another jasper build :shock: