1991 White 2dr Integra LS Stolen

I woke up this morning to go work and can’t find my car…the car is pretty much bone stock…surprise someone stole mine…the car was located in Oakland.

I will try to post some pics if I can still find any. The car is white with about 170,8XX miles when stolen, blue cloth interior, with no visual mods, the suspension is stock so the teg sits kinda high, and the car has a dent on driver door, and a BIG DENT on the driverside quarter panel.

I called the police to make a report and my insurance company as well…I am waiting for my police to call me back.

So…this sucks what can I do now just wait? I need this car to commute to school…

*Update

Here are some pics of the car for the heck of it…I dont take many pics of my car lucky I found some these two are the only good one lol…

wow that sucks sorry to hear that how it comes back in one piece

seems like u cali guys are fucked all the way around with imports arent u??

every forum I look at there is some kind of thread about a cops up ur asses, or getting busted for aftermarket parts or stolen cars or some kinda bs. Why even bother??!!

I would not be into cars if I lived in Cali…thank goodness none of those 2 things will ever happen!

Sorry for ur loss man…hopefully she comes back to you in salvageable condition

=( Do you have any layer of security on the car?

Dude, I’m sorry to hear about the stolen car. My mother’s Legend was just stolen 3 days ago. All we can do is just wait until they call you back.

I live in a pretty bad neighborhood too; my DA got broken into MULTIPLE times (4-6x). They failed to take the care, however, due to a kill switch.

When you do get your car back (hopefully in salvageable condition), make sure you add a good layer of theft deterrent stuff. What prevented the thieves to come back to my car were the shit load of stuff in my car to prevent them from stealing it: clutch lock, club, kill switches,& alarm.

IT’S THAT BAD HERE. Always assume the worst for your car.

Thanks for the responses! I hope i get the car back intact…

[QUOTE=da92nv;2075255]

seems like u cali guys are fucked all the way around with imports arent u??

every forum I look at there is some kind of thread about a cops up ur asses, or getting busted for aftermarket parts or stolen cars or some kinda bs. Why even bother??!![/QUOTE]

I dont know about other area but yea in the bay area it sucks and in certain areas in the bay its worst…I didn’t want to put any money in the car or any mods that would make my teg a target but they took it anyways…

:umno: Absolutely none…had a steering wheel lock but didn’t put it on…I use too but stopped putting it on about a year ago…I was thinking no one would steal the old bone stock teg…my uncle was like why the fuck someone steal that hoopty ass shit hahah…i loved the car though miss driving it :frowning:

besides those 2 dents, your car is clean! hope you get it back soon

Well police found my car just towed my car back home 15 min ago…

My car smells i dont know what it smells like but police said its some kinda drug starts with a T…not like someone shit or piss in it or smoked pot…my interior is full of crap like blankets and random shit like a lamp…they folded my rear seats down and loaded it with their junk…the car was found abandoned blocking someone’s driveway in 95th ave in Oakland in Border brother territory if you watched Gangland on discover channel…cop told me that guy snoopy lives close by and his minivan is around the corner…anyways…man they damage my car body a bit crashed into something backing up but its not badly damaged…

Well they didn’t steal my car for parts thats for sure…some people out here suck…

Any recommendation on cleaning the cloth getting the smell out? I may need some interior parts…have to find some time to clean…

smoked a drug that starts with T?
u cali kids got all the weird shit, people stealing cars to use as thier own lol

glad its back and somewhat ok.

I LOVE LAMP… LOL thats cool man good to hear shes back.:rockon: