1992 GS-R project. NH 03109

I have a 1992 GS-R project for sale. It runs and drives, but needs finishing. The engine and tranny are original to the car. It has a set of B18 Type R cams from a USDM Integra. I have put in a new Gates timing belt and water pump, valve cove gasket, NGK wires and plugs, Accel cap and rotor, 16" Honda fit wheels on 205/45ZR16 General AS03 tires, B&M precision short throw, Blox 490 knob, urethane shift bushings, JDM one piece headlights and Password headlight jumpers, Goodridge brake flex lines, master cylinder, Ebay ceramic coated header, Denso oxygen sensor, 2.25" exhaust and Magnaflow muffler, Interior is in very good shape, body needs paint and rust repair on right rocker panel. ABS light comes on due to a broken tone ring on the LF axle. Has the typical Honda idle fluctuation. I have it currently registered in New Hampshire, and have a Mass. title for it too. The car has 118,200 miles on it, and has a newer exedy clutch put in by the previous owner. Also the doors sag, and the right window does not work. No A/C or P/S. I have more but I am forgetting. Looking to get 2500 or trade for a 1984-91 Civic wagon. http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4499721991.html

Sold…sold>>>>