2 door with a trunk

the other day i was thinking, and some how i came to thinking about the 2nd gen integra, and the way th Hatch kinda pokes out, and i got to thinking, if some how you could get the glass from, say a 4dr teg, ar a 240 or somthing of the sort, it would prolly have to be custom glass, posibly lexan. and then make somesort of trunk, it wouldnt even really have to pop up like a traditional trunk, maby even have hood pins, and just pull it off. let me know what you think. and if there are any body work guys on here, hit me up on aim, im almost always on anytime after 4. bmsbassguy.

thanks for any ideas or comments. :werd: JAKE

lol i started a thread like that about a year ago, lol.

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155128&highlight=hatch+mods

back when i wasn’t too familiar with tegs. still have the hatch and still thinking of doing it!

I have dreamed about hacking the back half of a DA9 off and marrying it to the front half of a CC2. Then putting DA headlights and hood on just for the sake of vanity plates that says [G25 DA9]

The real question is WHY? Why the hell would you want it to be like a trunk… what’s wrong with raising the whole glass part up? Wouldn’t it seem dumb to take off the trunk part and leave it on the ground to load your groceries or whatever?

To me, the hatch and full glass is better cuz it would make it much easier to stuff dead hookers in the back.

well, i like the entire hatch to come up. my thread was mostly about eliminating the hump look created by the glass. that was worked out in the 94-01 tegs.

well, i like the entire hatch to come up. my thread was mostly about eliminating the hump look created by the glass. that was worked out in the 94-01 tegs.

Ahhh I see… but with that mod, our tegs would look like the ol school 4 door civics, all boxy and shit. Thumbs down for me…

honestly, I think it would look more like the 240 than a accord, or civic.
I just thought it would be different, it would be something that would take time, and I’m sure some money. but sometime after i get back from Basic, I’m going to invest in another G2, and I will try and see what i can get figured out. I’M pretty sure i would have to use Lexan, and i could get some sheet metal somewhere to extend the wing rack thing, i think it would look good with some sort of NON rice wing. MAYBE thats a BIG maybe. but let me know any ideas you may have. THANKS JAKE

I wanted to do something like that too, actually im into doing bodywork and metal work and all that stuff and i think i can do it, its kinda hard but i will do it, im going to school now but i’ll start putting it apart sometime on next year, I THINK IT’LL LOOK SICK… I’LL START POSTING PICTURES OF IT while its in the process and then we’ll see how it comes up…:rockon: :excite:

well good luck and keep us posted.