2012 Lexus LFA

This would of made a bad ass teg but I’m happy with it being a Lexus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5R-oi91bd4

wow… someone please explain. i read the comments but… not good enough for me…

i rather go with the gtr considering that the new lfa cost 400 grand and its not that faster then the gtr

Yeah the price is “WAY” to high so i see you’re point. But it is a mean looking car.

the price might be “too high” for most people, but toyota/lexus is not making a single dollar on each of the LFAs they sell.

to be honest, i feel that the LFA is the last true gasoline powered japanese performance car. its toyotas way of showing how a gasoline based roadcar should be, especially now with huge pushes for alternative energy.

the LFA, undeniably, is the best car to come out of japan (in production OEM trim) ever. i feel that over time, with gasoline becoming more and more of a negativity, cars like this will become INCREDIBLY sought after, and your 400k dollar investment is going to net you a pretty coin once the whole car-world is running on hydrogen and electricity.

How is the LFA the best car out of Japan compared to the GTR?. The LFA is BARELY any faster then the GTR and theres $316K difference… Yes the LFA is all carbon fiber and looks good but it’s pretty pointless seeing the GTR do the same thing on a track

It’s a novelty for wealthy fanboys.

I wish I had the money to drop on it…it’s an amazing piece of engineering.

because unlike the GTR, the LFA actually needs a good driver to post fast laptimes. also, the GTR does not create the same amounts of downforce at speed, the LFAs lateral G forces are MUCH higher than the GTR and there is not any GTRs running in 24h endurance races like the LFA (and those enduro LFAs are essentially the same car you would buy from lexus). try racing a GTR around the Nurburgring, in stock form, for more than a few hours. you will break something.
the LFA is a race car with pretty clothes on. the GTR is a street car with a racing suit on.

the LFA is also the proper driveline orientation, as AWD is not only heavy and innefficient (compared to RWD) but its also costly to repair.
the GTR has TWO driveshafts in the center of the car. its got heavy, ugly wheels (with horrible tires from the OEM when compared to the LFA) and brakes that fade after a few hours on the track. its transmission used to void the cars warranty and now the revised Launch control makes the car get off the line like a paraplegic downs syndrome patient. the GTR has HORRIBLE gas mileage while in boost when compared to the LFA at wide open throttle. the LFA is just an all around better car for racing. get a GTR to be as reliable as the 3 or 4 LFAs that are regularly raced in 24h enduro races and then tell me how much it cost to get it there, if its even feasible.

the GTR is a great car, but its a street car, refined and dumb down in all the places it needs to be polite on the street and comfortable to the fat-insurance agent/banker/lawyers that buy them
the LFA is a track car, right out of the box. made to post fast laptimes and thats it. i wouldnt doubt that the AC and radio are horrible in the LFA in comparison to the GTR, and its got less of the wow-factor than the nissan since driving the LFA is not like driving a real life incarnation of gran turismo, unlike the GTR with all its buttons and flashy lights.

also, the sound it makes is totally worth the $300k+ dollar difference. the GTR sounds artificial, like the Z and infiniti G series cars, its almost annoying.

Gt-r all the way, damnn, the lexus barely won, looks nice though, and if the gt-r was a manual stick shift with clutch it would be a plus.

what makes this lfa special… hmmm… they’re only making 500. and it don’t matter how rich u are, you have to be invited to buy one, i.e if you’re a loyal lexus/toyota customer with money then u can be invited

I love the GTR, but the LFA is a million times sexier then the GTR. I wouldnt pay the price for either of them, but if I ever had $400k to throw around I’d get the LFA for sure.

For $400,000… I will buy a house and a NSX.

both cars are nice but i would rather have a r34 skyline any day

Same here.

THIS…

'nuff said.

said part Toyota will not be making any money from this car. it cost to much to develop…