2013 East Coast Honda Meet July 6th and 7th

Ok boy’s and Ladies,

Its that time of the year to begin making your preparations for the largest gathering of Honda’s on the EAST COAST! The dates have been decided for July 6&7 2013 @ Richmond International Raceway. yes the same facility as last year.

If you havent already please like us on facebook for updates about the event.
https://www.facebook.com/eastcoasthondameet?ref=ts&fref=ts

Richmond International Is located @
600 E. Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23222

Its 10.00 Per day to enter the event. Also since it is a two day event we are doing the following. Tickets for both sat and sunday are available at a discounted rate.
you can purchase your advanced discounted tickets here.
http://echm.bigcartel.com/product/echm-2013-advanced-tickets-for-july-6th-7th-discount

We look forward to having everyone there.

im in there like swimwear, I missed last year, so this year will be different. I cant wait!

im game with ya dave

I went to the 2012 one and was really unimpressed. Perhaps it was just because I didn’t see many 90-93 Tegs and some people seemed “standoffish”.

I didn’t understand why a Skyline was there and why everyone was checking it out on the dyno for over an hour…
The cars were all over the place and didn’t seem like it was managed properly. I was looking for sections that would depict what awards people were vying for.
92LSDB1: I’m not hating at all, organizing this thing is a massive feat. It’s just not my cup of tea I guess.

I did meet a cool original DB2 owner though.

I’m sitting this one out. But damn we need to get our MD/VA crew together!

[QUOTE=N FUL FX;2290159]I went to the 2012 one and was really unimpressed. Perhaps it was just because I didn’t see many 90-93 Tegs and some people seemed “standoffish”.

I didn’t understand why a Skyline was there and why everyone was checking it out on the dyno for over an hour…
The cars were all over the place and didn’t seem like it was managed properly. I was looking for sections that would depict what awards people were vying for.
92LSDB1: I’m not hating at all, organizing this thing is a massive feat. It’s just not my cup of tea I guess.

I did meet a cool original DB2 owner though.

I’m sitting this one out. But damn we need to get our MD/VA crew together![/QUOTE]

Don’t plan on attending this one. Did you meet Farber there? Mint Aztec DB2 with low miles? I know he took his down last year

that DB2 gave me chills at how minty it was…i had my DB1 in teh side parking lot, didnt feel like mine was worthy of being in teh main lot much less VIP

Minty GS-R…saw it last year as well. May make it this year if my schedule allows me to.

I’m seeing the heat and the end of the tunnel (I hate winter). Did anyone go to this last year?

This year will be same location, Aug 2nd