2nd Annual EF vs. DA

i am proud to introduce this years EF VS DA. meet
88-91 civics and 90-93 integras !!!ONLY!!!
$5 parking fee there will be vendors and food please respect the boomers parking LOT.
LETS MAKE THIS YEARS MEET A GOOD ONE.PLEASE SHARE AND INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS.

[QUOTE=jo_DAddy;2316730]i am proud to introduce this years EF VS DA. meet
88-91 civics and 90-93 integras !!!ONLY!!!
$5 parking fee there will be vendors and food please respect the boomers parking LOT.
LETS MAKE THIS YEARS MEET A GOOD ONE.PLEASE SHARE AND INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS.

[/QUOTE]

Please be aware this is not 2nd annual meet to last years ef vs da i hosted in prado park, chino.
and so title must be changed.

Tittle must be changed?? Lol didnt know u have a copyright on that name sorry.
Did the Nor Cal DA vs EF have to ask permission for that name? Did the one up north hosted by EF Parts also need your permission?
Seems hipocritical if you ask me, cuz Luie Ayala who.is hosting this meet was the first one to throw a 2nd gen meet in our area and you then threw another. He didnt trip on u cuz he had no right to just like you.
From what ive heard ur lagging it on throwing the meet cuz ur car “isnt ready”, doesnt seem fair to the 2nd gen enthusiest. I regularly see you getting in to it with lots of people on the groups you and sometimes i am a part of. Play nice

[QUOTE=jo_DAddy;2316743]Tittle must be changed?? Lol didnt know u have a copyright on that name sorry.
Did the Nor Cal DA vs EF have to ask permission for that name? Did the one up north hosted by EF Parts also need your permission?
Seems hipocritical if you ask me, cuz Luie Ayala who.is hosting this meet was the first one to throw a 2nd gen meet in our area and you then threw another. He didnt trip on u cuz he had no right to just like you.
From what ive heard ur lagging it on throwing the meet cuz ur car “isnt ready”, doesnt seem fair to the 2nd gen enthusiest. I regularly see you getting in to it with lots of people on the groups you and sometimes i am a part of. Play nice[/QUOTE]

what i was refering to was “2nd annual”
Luie said it was 1st annual ef vs da as in the first of many to come.

I dont have an issue with someone else throwing a meet for us 2nd gens as i told Luie. i never said no one could host one.

i just didnt want my meets to collaborate with anyone else’s and wasnt sure if he got that message when he told me about the meet.

For whatever reason i have for not hosting another meet so soon is private.

2nd anual because a private was thrown at the underground kick back spot last year. We throw ef vs da all the time for that matter, just joking around.ill just change it 91st anual DA vs EF no prob if it makes u feel better.

BUMPPPP…going down sunday after next!

[QUOTE=wingbox;2316739]Please be aware this is not 2nd annual meet to last years ef vs da i hosted in prado park, chino.
and so title must be changed.[/QUOTE]

:mad:

I will try to make it with a few other ef guys.

[quote=wingbox;2316748]what i was refering to was “2nd annual”
luie said it was 1st annual ef vs da as in the first of many to come.

I dont have an issue with someone else throwing a meet for us 2nd gens as i told luie. I never said no one could host one.

I just didnt want my meets to collaborate with anyone else’s and wasnt sure if he got that message when he told me about the meet.

For whatever reason i have for not hosting another meet so soon is private.[/quote]

lol