2nd Annual SoCal BBQ meet at Legg Lake

From last year meet oct 17 2009 video and pic there was over 250 cars show up … please take a look everyone had fun and enjoy the food …

the one will be big and popin guys … hope to see more new face … and car…
this time all car are welcome in and join us .

and i thanks last year most of g2ic member showed up very deep with alot of D.A hope to see u guys soon agin .

This is our 2nd Annual Big BBQ Meet
Where: Legg Lake in So. El Monte, CA.
Date: October 23, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00pm - till the sun goes down.
Parking is $6 (I will verify that).

Here was last years pictures:
So.Cal’s Big Bad Ass Park Meet (Pictures)

We will set up a Pot Luck and have people chip in to make this happen again. We always have a lot of food.

Bring your Car and bring your friends.

Let me know who’s coming, how many people and Cars will be rolling with you.

Dont come empty handed. It’s a friendly BBQ meet.
Members, if you’re down to chip in, post what you can bring and please commit to it. Dont Flake. I’ll put you on the list as we go.

Whatever you like to bring- meat, hotdog, bun, pattie, chip, ice, soda, water, cups, spoons, and so on…

Get your Car ready starting today. Time will fly to this date.

Bring the Family. Bring the kids. Bring your Car Crew.

If you’d like to bring vollyball net to play or whatever to have fun with your Fam. bring it down

Also, big lake for fishing.

RULES (yes we will have rules - you don’t like them, please don’t come) :
No Reving
No Smashing
No Burn outs
No Loud music
No mean mugging or disrespect anybody
No Racing down the street
No Drugs or Alcohol (we might have kids there)
(and please except Mr. Sheriff creeping checking cups n stuff)

We are here to have fun, meet new friends, people n them members you chat with n don’t know in person. Come show off your Ride n check out other Rides. So don’t burn the spot or else there will be no more.

Bring your Camera and build your memories. There will be a lot of Cars.

If you have any questions, PM me. pata or momo
or call or text 562 637 5113

name will be up very soon … let me noe who comin …

Get your Caravan ready…

directions:

Los Angeles:
Get the 60 frwy east and exit rosemead. Right/South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

Orange county:
5 frwy north to the 57 frwy north to the 60 frwy west exit rosemead. Go South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.
or
5 frwy north to the 605 frwy north to the 60 frwy east exit rosemead. South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

The Valley / all all up North:
Find the 5 frwy south to the 60 frwy east and exit rosemead. South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

Long Beach:
710 frwy north to the 60 frwy east exit rosemead. South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

IE / San Bernardino / Riverside / Etc.:
Get on the 60 frwy west (pass 605 frwy) exit Rosemead. South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

San deigo:
5 frwy north to the 605 frwy north to the 60 frwy east exit rosemead. South till you get to Durfee Ave. turn left… Parking lot on left hand side.

or Google - Legg Lake, CA.
Legg Lake, CA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local

cantact monysarath28@yahoo.com aim momoda9
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show...1#post41451920

bump … there are on 7 other forum and site … so it gonna be big … the list got very big already … what happen to my d.a fan? come rep for the g2ic guys … :search:

this post is for who’s coming and what you’re bringing.
No flakes!
the reason we keep a tab like this is to make sure we have enough food and stuff then not enough. You say you’re going to bring napkins and you don’t show up, I’m going to have everyone wiping their faces with a shop rag

(reserved for head count.) these name are from diffent other site as well socalcivic,g2ic.hondatech,d-serie, and more …

#1 momoeg9 + shit load cars + alot food , 5 thing of everything … u noe how do it …
#2 pata + guests - + chicken fajita & tortillas
#3 egpolo6 + guest + 50$
#4 veedwageg9 + noting 6$ for gate fee
#5 jdmlee + guests
#6 blindsk8er1013
#7 blkef4dr + bringing JDM ADDICTION crew)
#8 ef nine
#9 JDMPAUL
#10 “bernymachd3”
#11 lyzer227
#12 supreme.ek + crew
#13 EJ8 Cero Miedo + guest
#14 Sii + guest
#15 supreme.em1
#16 bigluelok + guest + plates and napkins beter bring alot this year …
#17 JINX0531
#18 Khnemu
#19 Bumpysbro < better be there it not iam shoot ur car lol …
#20 greasemonkey89
#21 EF9
#22 Staypuff578 (<-- NorCal mofo here!) - too far to keep anything cool
#23 JT D15
#24 Onatop
#25 ejTHY562
#26 turbo346HPjon + tip
#27 d15singlebooted9PSI + tip
#28 hatcy562jenny
#29 LBCdb1shy
#30 “714nastyGuy”+ 10$
#31efturboSEDANchris + tip
#32 ferio4bangthis" + support
#33 em2wifey+ take picture and enjoy with family +20$
#34 RhapsodynMotion
#35veeEg8
#36 cyhyaEKferio
#37 antEK1980
#38 antonyLSvtecferio
#39 IluvMyferio
#40 efegquicK4u
#41 2slow1982
#42 pickFaSteal
#43 JDM_JUNKIE_DA
If ur name not on the list … Be kindly and add ur self on there and what u bringing, guest ,crew,food, support,have fun. it dont matter it a friendly B.B.Q meet … for who i care u can be empty handes just come join us and dont be shy … why the hell iam to nice lol …

if ur not comin and change your mine let me noe or do ur self and favor and take ur name off the list …

This .B.B.Q take everything
visa
mastercard
ebt
foodstamp
coin
tip
food,
soda
water
plate
cup whatever and so on …

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=================--------------------------------------------
? = what you bringing?
if you don’t know, just be kindly put tip to support the BBQ event.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2666654

Best way to contact me is through AIM or email!
monysarath28@yahoo.com
AIM: MOMOda9
loacted in so cal
Cell 562 637 5113 24/7

wow i tip my hat to you sir! your putting alot of effort into this! count me in! ill be showing up with too big bowls of my girls fresh home made salsa!!! SUPER BOMB! and i will be coming thru with afew other members of SQUEEKY :wink:

hey momo u should post this thread in the “MEET FORMATION FORUM” this ones more for pictures… we might get more people to look at the other one… either way BUMP!

yea that sound good … the krazy thing member in g2ic never post nothing up not even comment lol … it koo they just showed up like last year very deep about 15 d.a car deep … line up … came and rep that g2ic … i keep u posted … the list got very big but been very busy with this meet form … so get at me okay … latezzz

is there going to be another bbq?