2nd gen integra meet. SOCAL! JULY 28,2013

Wassup g2ic. Im back with another meet.
This one should be big.
Invite all ur fellow g2 friends.
ONLY G2 INTEGRAS ALLOWED
Will be held at prado park in chino hills.
10$ entrance fee. But will be worth it.
July 28 at 12 pm afternoon.
Hope to see all of you guys there!!
Here is the link to the event page on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/595791923773954/?ref=2
My instagram is @illestda9 if you nees updates.
See yall there!

Bump

I really wish I can be out there for this event. I just clicked on the Facebook link and noticed the response total that are showing is 124 and 29 maybes. Now I’m for certain that all 124 that claimed were going to attend are either going in their DA/DBs and a good portion are hitching a ride due to issues of their car. Whatever the case, I’d hope someone from G2IC takes a LOT of pictures and post them the next day on G2IC. This would be an epic turn out if it were so. You guys have fun out there!

yes usualy there would be alot of interest of members on g2ic but lately it has seem like no one goes on this site nomore. well as much as i do that is.
but on facebook i gathered a lot of interest and its still growing. it will be a great turnout.
will post pics of the event so you guys can see how it turned out.

bump for this meet

up

I’d go, but I work :frowning:

Will be attending this event. See you guys on Sunday.

damn i wish I could make it out, but I am currently out of state for the summer.

sorry to hear that.
u will be missing out on a GREAT meet.
hopefully my next meet posssibly by the end of the year you can attend.

alright, meet should be over by now. Wanna see some results here. Very impatient on the east coast for those pics…

Pics will be up tomorow
Ill post them up on the meet pictures thread.
took alot of good ones:)

pics posted! on the meet pictures hangout thread