3rd gen rx7 build thread interest

Im going to start the tear down and COMPLETE rebuild of my rx7 soon and wanted to ask before I did it if there was any interest here to see a build thread for it.

I will be taking this car from what it is to something worthy of being November in one of those calendars.

i think this is a site for g2 tegs if im not mistaken lol

On other forums, people have build threads of cars that are not related to the forum. I thought it would be cool to ask if a build thread of car that isnt a g2. Something different you know. If others feel the same as you then I will keep it on rx7club…

i dont care what you do… im just saying this site is more geared to g2’s… its our own prestigious club… no other honda chassis has a website like this… you do that build thread it opens doors for more and at same taking away that prestige.

:mensa:

Haha. The prestigious integra.

Go for it. Better be an LSx involved. :smiley:

Do it!!!

I’d love to see a 3 rotor dropped into this thing. Rotarys have been interesting me the last few months.

I think this is “off-topic” if I’m not mistaken.

el oh el.

idjit.

says the guy who runs around wearing a horse head… if its in off topic then whatever.

Hi you must be new here…

I love to see build pic of any car I mean “Any Car”. Ill be watching. Its a good way to get ideals. Who knows u might do something that I can do to my da or other cars.

you guys who got mad at me for expressing my opinion make me laugh… Just like you im entitled to my own opinion either you like it or not is your choice… Dont forget where your at. the land of the free…

i dont care if there is a rx7 build thread thats his freedom to do so if he pleases. i just think its ironic to do it on a honda/acura site but ey to each their own… which is what i said in my second post.

I think you’re missing the whole point of the ‘Off-Topic’ thread.

Do it cuz I’m in. Had fc in high school but fd ranks in my top 5. Sure we all love teggies blah blah blah thats why I got the da6 but I’m also a car enthusiast so on with the show! :rockon:

build away. and keep us up on the build.

Cool. The thread will be up before the end of the year.