3rd gen side skirts *pictures*

i found a how-to on this forum and cut where the guy say to cut and do a few here and there of my own on what i think is fit… the top part by the door sills left untouch…

those look really good, i have 97 OEM Prelude Sides and they fit extremely good, all you have to do is cut the part that goes under the car and they look amazing, almost like the WW ones.

cool… pic?

im having issues posting my pics, how do i do it???
Nevermind i figured it out but i need to take somemore pics,
these ones are really dark and you cant make out the sides(black Primer):frowning:

dood
can you take some pics in the daylight

r they suspposly stick out???

teg tips way YES
MY WAY NO…
dood u never called me back still want em or not

dc2 skirts fit a db1.
the g3 2drs are the same length as the g2 4drs.

my jdm place give me 1 db8 side(g3 4d) and one dc side , and it wasnt the SAME length,

*** just reread ur post i guess i misssed understanded
but
just to put it out there
Dc and db8 sides are differnt lengths

i dont know if dc fits db1 tho

some better angle shots for everyone…

Here’s pics of mine!

Hey jmack what did u do to yours? I notice they dont even sit in the door jam. I like how they sit so flush with the side of the car. Could you share how you achieved this? Really intrested, how to cut, where to cut, and what materials you used. TIA

What I did was follow most of the steps that another member posted before. The inner part has these mounting points which you need to cut out. Then all I did was heat and bend the part that slides into the door jam inwards so that it would sit flush with the rocker panel. This heating and bending takes awhile because you want it to be straight and flush with the rocker panel. Once you have it bent inwards properly, it now acts as a good mating surface to your rocker panel depending on how you want to mount it. You can either use double sided tape (which I used) or you can use some nuts/bolts/screws if you want to modify your rocker panel. I suggest using double-sided tape.

Hope this helps!

here is my g3 sides finished off with the accord rear lip…
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101221&page=1&pp=20

Years later I cant view any of the pictures! I just picked up some from my local junk yard 30$ for both and I need to know where and how to cut! And pics would be nice