3rd gen side skirts *pictures*

just put it on tonight, not hard, i will take some more pictures tomorrow

How much did you get them for?

and how modification did you have to do… ie how’d you mount them…

please take some more pictures and post up what u did becuase i am soon getting it if its ez to do
thanks

free you can find them for like 30-50 bucks for both, a little bit of cutting, 15 minutes worth and i screwed them in from the wheel wells and a couple of screws from the bottom, i just drilled and screwed =)

ricecooker415–Can I check out your car sometime? I live here in frisco too. I’m planning to do this with my sedan.

let me know…thx.

do u ever goto san jose?:slight_smile: if so hit me up so i can see the skirrttkkks

if u can get closeup pictures of the cutting and how it looks that would be great!!!

thanks

yeah sure you can check it out anytime, and my brother sometimes brings it to san jose, he lives there. i’ll see if he is willing to meet up first:D

:up:

great job, can you snap some lighter pics, its hard to see the skirts since they are black. but other than that, props to you, and i think i might do this as well. it never even came across my mind until you said how easy it was.

do they stick out much where they meet the body like under the door? Im afaid of doing this because i dont want them to stick out.

wut color is ur car? is it a pearl?

that was the same color as my brothers civic. its white with blue pearl.

looks lie white violet pearl to me but i could be wrong. white violet pearl looks blue in some light

yeah it’s chamionship white with blue pearl, the pearl makes the white looks brownish. sorry about all the sideskirt questions not being answered but i am very busy this past week. i’ll try to get back to each and everyone of you, and take some new pictures.:slight_smile:

sweet… goin to go complete my now.

Whoa nice. More pictures would be awesome. Like where you cut it and how it fits. Close ups, 26 different angles. I don’t think you can have too many pictures of that project seeing as to how we are all so interested in it! :smiley:

i have a set also but i cant get it to fit snug like how you have pictured. please a big thank you for some detailed pics :slight_smile:

there an album of picture on what and where to trim and cut to get these baby on there… i finally realize i have to trim a little here and there to get em on once i come around to find a digi cam or buy a disposable i’ll get some pix for you guys… i had them all primed up and ready to paint before i get them on.

got my gen3 side skirts on to my g2 today… need 2 self tapped screw for each side… front and back fenderwell…and 2 side tape for the door sides…

Hey 90 teg, did you slide the top of the skirt into the door sill area? or is that top part of the skirt totally cut off. and if it IS cut off, i wonder what kind of gap is left between the side of the skirt and the side of the body below the door. I’ve been experimenting with my 4 door but haven’t gotten around to doing this project in a while.