5 lug coversion

and mike your car is soooooooooo sick especially with cf hood and hatch! :bowdown:

yuri

There was a black DA with the 5 lug conversion at the ECM2K3.

I can’t seem to find a pic of it.

ok so where can i get ahold of the ITR brakes? and can i see some more pics with the 5 lug conversion on it… a red car would be nice because that is what i have.

thanks for the compliments I think Ryank’s car is the best though.

I would like to try toup load some pics but I don’t know how to do it. there are pics of my car at th e treasure island meet pics section check it out.
mike. :manual:

Has anyone tried to measure the outer dia/depth of each wheel bearing??
If the ITR DC has the same size outer bearing as the DA wouldnt this be a more reliable/cheaper method??

P.S. Dont Flame me!!! this is a serious Q…Searched up and down on all prudent sites…nothing found

Also anyone know where I can get just the rear ITR susp? Trailing Arms,Hubs, brakes etc?? Let me know

I’m pretty sure that the bearings are of slightly diff measurements. either way you still need to machine the hub because the shoulder of it got in the way of the knuckle or something like that. it’s been a while. as for just getting rears Importers are the way to go .or you could purchase it through the dealer ship ,but thats alot of cash fo that stuff.good luck.

Thanks for the info…
Let you all know how mine turns out…whenever it may occur lol!