604/BC meet. Nov22,09

Here are the pics of the meet. Was fun!

nice turnout…looks like it was cold.
my favorite would have to be that red db2 w/ the side skirts

very nice das… that db has the potential.

nice, thanks for sharing… who makes the rear visor on the black da?

it’s actually an OEM optional part…pretty rare part too i might add.

JDP Engineering makes a carbon fiber replica

Great times guys, can’t wait until the next meet, I guess it will be spring time by then…

-Dan

hey, what happend to you? thought you were still going to follow us to the mill.:P.

nice pics :rockon:
I want to come to a BC meet :slight_smile:

hey, pics turned out alright. thanks for taking those, chris. i think i like that last one you posted best.
dew1989: thanks for the muffler. looks flawless!
be nice to have another meet sometime during better climate, now that we’ve gotten somewhat acquainted. nice meeting y’all

hey, chris, i just noticed you have the heat sink in your hood. never seen that before in a DA

lovin the way u guys roll.

[QUOTE=db1st;2093594]it’s actually an OEM optional part…pretty rare part too i might add.

JDP Engineering makes a carbon fiber replica[/QUOTE]

cool…thanks. will check on that JDP replica. btw the bridge on the last photo w/ the 4 da’s i recognized cause im a truck driver and occasionaly will cross the border to deliver…

you’re talking about the stuff underneath my hood right? Yeah, so far every XSi i’ve seen has it. I’m pretty sure the GS-Rs Had it too. maybe optional over here.

CAUSING91, alex fraser bridge :smiley:

yeah… I thought we were heading out, guess I should pay attention more next time. I was too busy drooling :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=welfare;2093774].
dew1989: thanks for the muffler. looks flawless!
be nice to have another meet sometime during better climate, now that we’ve gotten somewhat acquainted. nice meeting y’all[/QUOTE]

No probs bro, glad it could be put to good use :slight_smile:
We forsure have to do this more often once the weather is better

Here are some of the pics I took:

Nice, yeah we should defenitly have another meet sometime during spring. Maybe our cars will look a lot different? lol. :rockon:

nice meet

you guys should let me know next time you guys do a meet

Hey, what kind of wheels are those 90 DA?

wow I was left out you guys should come to the island!! :rockon: