604/WA Annual PRE-MEET (@ Seattle)

So, what do you guys say we meet up down here somewhere and all roll up together? The date is not set yet so we will have to wait but let’s throw out some ideas of where to meet up down here.

DATE IS SET: AUGUST 24th.

- Northgate Mall @ 7:30AM. Leave at 8:00-8:30. MEET HERE!!!

And here is a quick count of people who are going FOR SURE:

1. iveeno (ivan / black DC)
  2. TegraOS (Michael / Dark Green DA) -out
  3. littlejj26 (Jason/ most likely primer DA at the time lol)
  4. 91_ls_teg (Eric / teal DA)
  5. Kuppa (Seth / white DA)
  6. CRE8HVK (Patrick / White DA) !
  7. 84Riceeater (Marcel/Black DA)
  8. Sick_DA (Tyler/Black DA)
  9. stoopid_1 (Tim/Black DA)
  10. dragonteg (Miguel/ Black DA)
    11.Stevo-DA(Stephen/Blue DA-Rocking stockies with stupid long studs)

I vote northgate, since it is the furthest north of all three, that way there is no backtracking.

2. TegraOS (Michael / Dark Green DA)

Any of the three work, just need to have the meet sometime before the middle of july for me to def. be going.

im down to roll ivan, since i missed this last year. Im goin this time.

4. 91_ls_teg (Eric / teal DA)

sweet it will be after im back from iraq! (currently chillin in baquobah), any weekend for me cept august 2nd. any of the locations will be fine! see you guys there

bumpppp…

OKAY. So still no update as to when and where the actual meet is going to happen however, I think Northgate Mall is going to be the winner here.

My number is 206-349-7351, feel fre to text/call me with any questions as to what to bring and blah blah. Remember we will be crossing the border!

I will continue to keep this updated.

I need to pull my head out of my *** and make it to this. It all depends on how fast I can put the car back together. :slight_smile:

What do we need to get over the border?

As far as I know its still a valid drivers license and birth certificate (or green card for us immigrants). The more the better of course, I always bring my school ID as well.

August 24th.

i would say northgate mall… and count me in. my engine SHOULD be done by then… i hope.

bump, northgate it is!

sweet lets plan this out a little better than last time… :slight_smile:
where at northgate are we meeting? the top floor of the parking garage?

if i can get it off and if i have my meshies on by then i will go, shit il go rockin stockies lol

So we’re having the meet at the Northgate mall or thats where were meeting up to go to the meet?

If you need help just get a hold of my this or next weekend i can come down and give you a hand.

IDK Cananananada sounds like music to my ears, eh?:angel:

I’d go with a passport and state issued ID. When I go to Canada, I bring as little as possible as to the less you bring, the less suspicious you look. I’m a maybe. I attended the very first 604/206 meet. It was a blast. I don’t even have a DA anymore.

Agreed. I generally take my wallet, passport and skates. My first stop is generally Cyclone Taylor to get a sharpen and new gear.

I have a buddy that travels to Canada regularly and he takes his license and birth certificate.

Im in.