604/WA Meet?

Lets go somewhere we can hang, out take pics, eat some food and have some drinks

Im so down to dive up again i think this time im gonna make the weekend of it. So anybody down to get together before the meet would be cool too

if you plan it they will come…im in

I threw it out there… last few years it would have taken about a week and we would have had a list of no fewer then 20 names… not even a peep… what’s up 604 people??

No kidding… where are the 604 people?

if you plan it, they will come hahahahah :rockon:
reppin - east van baby :cloud9:

I’m down! We need to get some preliminary dates though

pretty sure id be down for a meet again.

Anytime before July 16th and anytime after September 14th otherwise I will be in Japan and I definately wouldn’t want to miss this :frowning:

im down… just need notice to book day off from work…

East Van :rockon:

I don’t mind organizing. But before I do, suggestions on what to do. I stopped organizing meets becuase everyone kept coming up with excuses of being too broke for any activities. I mean, come on; lets have some fun…

Meal, go karting and or movie? photos and or cruise, etc…

YOU ALL UP FOR ANY OR EVEN ALL OF THE ABOVE??

If so I’ll rock something.

I’m up for all the above just as long as I’m not in Japan at the time :slight_smile:

karting at tbc would be perfect max… They always have group rates too… and if anyone is down with going on a thursday we can do the 1 hour endurance race… (75 bucks i believe)

Thanks for trying to revive this max… all my “planning time” is spent planning for my upcoming wedding…

THREAD STARTED!!!

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194510