90-91 & 92-93 mounts. SAME????

Just wanna make sure that mounts are the same for 90-91 integra and 92-93 integra GSR

Engine mounts? No, they are NOT the same.

You can look at www.acuraautomotiveparts.org in order to compare different part numbers for different years and models.

Also, :search: :search: :search: :search: This is not a new topic and it has been covered.

Engine mounts are the same. As Colin stated, search search search! I’ve posted the parts numbers in a thread around here, so I’ll let you look for them

they are definatly NOT the same.

Im sure that was a mis-type on mrpennys part, if anyone know the difference. He does

I’m going to have to disagree. 90-91 RS/LS/GS is the EXACT same as 93-93 GSR. The only mount that is different is the driver’s side of the 92-93 RS/LS/GS, it’s physically bigger than 90-91s. We are talking 5speeds only here.
91 LS-
50805-SK7-030 RUBBER, TRANSMISSION MOUNTING (MT)
50810-SK7-020 RUBBER ASSY., RR. ENGINE MOUNTING (MT)
50821-SK7-010 RUBBER, SIDE ENGINE MOUNTING
50840-SK7-010 MOUNTING ASSY., FR. STOPPER
92 LS-
50820-SK7-A01 RUBBER ASSY., ENGINE SIDE MOUNTING (HYD)
92 GS-R
50821-SK7-010 RUBBER, SIDE ENGINE MOUNTING

SOME are the same. Not ALL of them…

Saying “90-91 and 92-93 mounts are the same” is wrong, because they are not. Yes, some are, one is not. People need to learn to do some of their own freakin research like you did by looking at part numbers. Which is what I told him to do. Look at part numbers, compare, and you’ll see what is what.

This shit is starting to bore me.

got em on yesterday you just remove bracket for tranny mount.These bad boys are stiff with quite a bit vibration at idle Thanks guys.

oh sorry for not searching 1st. That seems to really bother people.

Let me preface my comment: do not take offense, I’m not trying to be an asshole or single you out. This is simply my commentary on why people tell others to search and why it can get annoying when people don’t.

Some of us have been here for 10yrs. There is rarely anything that comes up which is not old news.

Almost any question regarding these cars can be easily answered with a handful of intelligent searches here, honda-tech, or thru google. This did not use to be the case. At one point in time there were people out there figuring it out themselves through trial and error and experience. Luckily these people don’t want others to have to go through that same hassle, so they share that info here for everyone.

Imagine that you spend the time to write down some thesis you spent years researching. Then every single day someone comes up to you and asks the question posed in your thesis. Are you going to spend the time to verbally explain the whole thing or write it down for them on the spot? No. They are going to prefer that you read their thesis then return if they need clarification or have other questions/comments.

Lastly, if that isn’t enough on it’s own… It also comes down to the old proverb: “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.”

Often simply answering a question does little good if the person does not spend some time learning WHY or HOW something works the way it does. Not to mention the fact that learning to search is a much more efficient way of gaining knowledge. Make a post and wait hours and hours, possibly days for a correct answer. Spend 15 minutes searching on your own and you very likely will already find your answer. Searching helps everyone.

^^^^true i understand that!!

if read right, i believe that the 90-91 ls etc, is the same as the 92-93 GSR only, yeah the 90-91 and 92-93 ls mounts are different

correct.