90 da b18b swap?? use obd0 parts? or upgrade to obd1?

i have a 1990 da with ls cable tranny i have the flywheel & clutch and i have the left motor mount bracket and mount and i got a 1994 dc automatic that got rear ended with low miles on the b18b

1st? is what else do i need to install the the b18b to run obd0?
2nd? how hard would it be to upgrade to obd1? what would i need?

i also have a blown b16a with chipped ecu and the b18a ecu but i dont have the engine any more
also will any parts off the b16a be useful

im not trying to build anything special i just need my car back to a daily driver running properly

If money is a concern when you swap the b18b just, use the da/ old intake mani with sensors, assuming you will be keeping the Tranny cable, keep that set up, swap the distributor, the alternator (if it’s odb2), I mean just look at the b1 as a A1 just swap everything over, that will get it running back to normal

either way i have to spend money because i sold my b18a a long time ago when i swaped in the b16a and i was told that the b18b wont run with its full potential…so to upgrade to 0bd1 what would i need besides the obd1 ecu and the ecu jumper harness and the distributor jumper harness… i assume i would have to swap out other connections too like the obd1 injector plugs
i dont know what is necessary and what isnt necessary for that obd0 to obd1 upgrade… i still have the 94 integra shell with the harness would i have to adapt any certan plugs to my obdo harness or are they the same???

You would just need the jumper harness at the Ecu, distributor, o2 sensor, they probably sell a sub-harness they you attach it to your stock harness with everything ha need, I used RY-wire but there are a lot of good brands out there for that type of swap, I swapped to odb1 Vtec pretty easy, subharness got attached, then dizzy then Ecu bam starts right up, pretty simple don’t over think it

The injectors are up to you j know that odb0 injectors run off the resitor box, you can look that one up pretty easily and see if ya wanna do it, You don’t hav to swap them to obd1 unless ya want too

cool cool man thanks for the info bro