91 rs with b20 wont start without boosting !!?!

Hey guys Im a newbie to the tuner scene and I just bought my first car, 91 integra rs with a b20 swap which was done by a previous owner. I dont know much about fixing cars but we all started somewhere right?? I have this problem which is why the guy before me sold it too , the car doesnt seem to start without boosting . And when it does, it runs fine but stalls when u slow down or brake sometimes and then it wont start again without a boost !? I already tried unhooking the battery terminals while the engine is running and it didnt shut off, which Im guessing means the alternator is working fine. Sometimes if I turn the key to the on position the lights all come on in the dash and it makes a sound when I try to start, but not like its trying to turn or something, just a kind of hisss… is anyone else having these problems ? I bought the car for $900 and its got around 219000 on the body and 175000 on the engine… I even bought a new battery but didnt solve anything

I’ll uptload some pictures of the engine can’t do it from my phone right now

check the ground from the battery to the chassis, and check the ground from the valve cover to the radiator support. if the are corroded, replace them.

also, the ground from the valve cover to the radiator support should have an additional wire from the valve cover stud to the upper right portion of the valve cover.

[QUOTE=TurboG2teg311;2260956]check the ground from the battery to the chassis, and check the ground from the valve cover to the radiator support. if the are corroded, replace them.

also, the ground from the valve cover to the radiator support should have an additional wire from the valve cover stud to the upper right portion of the valve cover.[/QUOTE]

Thanksfor the help man , Icleaned up the valves and battery terminals, car had no oil filled it up , filled up radiator and it started up perdect !! My buddy with a rb20 skyline gets most of the credit now it doesnt stall no matter how I drive . This is a great day !!ol