92 aztec green gsr

First off, I do NOT care if I sell this car. With that said, the car has 104,000 original miles. The motor is original but rebuilt with genuine civic type r pistons, integra type r cams and an authentic Dh-racing ported and polished head and ported aebs intake manifold with a 68mm throttle body. I have all the original stock p61 engine parts to go with the car. The transmission was rebuilt as well as a new exedy street clutch and pressure plate. The suspension is all new too, from blackworks coilovers to all new tie rods and ball joints. All four tires match and have %95 life left. The brakes are wilwood 4 piston calipers and bigger rotors. The exhaust is a mugen jasma 4-1 header(not in pics) and rs-r catback. This isnt some cheap bullshit honda. My air conditioning and power steering still work. So do all my windows mirrors and cruise control. The car is filthy in the pictures and You STILL wont find one cleaner. Price is $6000!! NO TEST DRIVES. 8455978926

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/5063441320.html Plenty pics of this car here