92 DB1 ecu question

Im running a 92integra…obd1 i beleive with nothing done internally to the engine except bolt-ons such as CAI, thicker spark plug wires, BLOX test pipe. I want to run a chipped ECU, and this is where i have no knowledge. Is it possible to buy a whole new chipped ECU to replace mine??? feedback is appreciated! :ok:

This is a very reasonable option if your serius about it. You could buy a presocketed ecu but i would only buy it from a reputable source. before you decide what ecu to use you should make a decision on what tunning program suits you best and do lots of reading about that system.

PGMFI.org has lots of great info on the concept of tunning and can be very insightful if your trying to learn about it.
http://wikitest.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view.pl

Contact John Vega @ www.phearable.net

For a fee they can socket and chip your ECU with a basemap according to the detail your setup or features you require. From there once you have it back, you will be able to tune with almost any program you choose ie: Crome, Uberdata, Neptune etc…

You can also purchase an ECU already done from them, if you cannot spare the downtime.