92 Integra pics

I took these last night with my friend let me know what you think im trying to get a better camera tho…

More pics

Pics look good.

Need MOAR LOW!

thats next on my list

nice pic’s

Nice location.

jdp rear visor??? nice.

Lower it, one pieces etc etc…

needs less DOF, better focus, more post processing (at least make things level). Focus is probably fault of the camera though.

as far as eliminating certain colors like keeping your car red while everything else is b/w, there are better results in post processing than using the camera’s built in feature.

u have any day light pics? cant really see any thing unless its just me

Hope you’re not using Tuner lugs on your LS Meshies… if so, take them off asap and get some oem lugs. Not good using Tuner lugs on oem wheels FYI.

there not oem nuts just painted blue

im working on it

Were the water shots taken at Exchange Place in Jersey City?? That area looks very familiar…I lived that way for quite some time worked in the Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth…Moved to Fl in 2004.

Nice pics! Lower it a bit and ur good to go!

[QUOTE=da92nv;2097390]Were the water shots taken at Exchange Place in Jersey City?? That area looks very familiar…I lived that way for quite some time worked in the Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth…Moved to Fl in 2004.

Nice pics! Lower it a bit and ur good to go![/QUOTE]

yeah it was taken there its a nice place i used to work around the area all the time

My boy and I used to hang out there b4 911 and shoot the shit! I worked at the Wiz over there by Newport Mall for a while too…kinda miss the get up and go out there!

Nice pics!