93 automatic harness work in a 91 manual?

Hey guys need some guidance here… I have a 2 door 91 integra 5 speed I just bought a 93 4 door automatic integra as a parts car. Wondering if the engine harness and dash harness from the 93 will work perfectly on my 91. The reason for that is because I want to go Gsr or poor mans r swap. And since the 92 and up integras are already obd1… it would save me a lot of money by not buying the rywire obd0-obd1 conversion harness.

Also!!! I need the dash harness because there’s a huge shortage in my dash harness and lots of wires are melted together! I know… Crazy… :frowning: I bought the parts car for only $150!!! Complete and running!!! Woohoooo!!! Lol

Any input guys?

[QUOTE=thisxlaosxguy;2274315]Wondering if the engine harness and dash harness from the 93 will work perfectly on my 91.

Also!!! I need the dash harness because there’s a huge shortage in my dash harness and lots of wires are melted together! I know… Crazy… :frowning: I bought the parts car for only $150!!! Complete and running!!! Woohoooo!!! Lol[/QUOTE]

Work perfectly? No. It will need some modification. The auto harness has plugs for the trani solenoid valves. It will be missing the reverse lights plug. The dash harness won’t work without major modification. The auto has the wires for the auto shifter that the manual does not. The plugs that connect to the main harness are different.

You can make it work by swapping wires and plugs but it depends on how comfortable you are with wiring. It’s not a job for someone who is just learning wiring. I’ve done it and it is a time consuming. If you screw up you can end up with more headaches than it is worth.

IMHO, Shop around for a conversion harness. There are others out there than just Ry-wire and cheaper.