94-97 Springs on 92 integra 4dr

Aiight here is my feed…
I’ve just installed 94-97 Eibach Pro kit on my g2 suspension… the only reason I got them because I they were cheap for 40 bucks… at first I was like… Fairly similar car… only 40 bucks… then when I put them on I got this…

From where I was looking at it… it was fairly low… considering it was the PRO KIT… I didn’t think it would be that low… but damn that’s low… I didn’t want it that low… Anyways… I took it out for a drive and it was a little bouncy. Maybe it was because I haven’t change my stock shocks for like 7 years now :giggle: yea I was hoping what you guys think about this… should I leave it on or not??? Yea at first when I put them on… they were pretty hard to get in… I had to modify the upper bushing cutting some fins out… or whatever those rectangular things are… give me your feed on this…

I know bad camber… but skunk2 or ingalls coming through a little later if I decide to leave them on… I love the look though…

Yes my tires are dirty like a B*tch… but you know… Gotta make money somehow… I’m only 17 haha…

PPlz for the tacoma,wa area to seattle… HOLLA!! let’s set something uP

I know someone out there can help me!!