94 accord side skirts

Alright I was wondering if there is a DIY cause I can’t find one to put on the 94 accord side skirts. Also because I am trying to keep my mudflaps and want to see how someone cut it to make the sideskirt fit also. Thanks

most of us used the accord front flaps as they have a slot built into them for the skirt…i wish i woulda took more pics so i could put a DIY thread but its really simple actually

alright thanks i don’t wanna really cut my oem mudflaps. i’ll just pick up on some accord ones.

and if any chance do you know how to get the sidekirts to sit flushed. mines kind of pokes out

you trim it?

what i did was originally push it in as flush as it would go, slammed the door shut to hold it in place, marked the length i needed to trim, and then open the door and trim little by little on the parts where there was some resistance against it sitting flush. then i just put 4 screws rite into it into my door sill lol

Mind posting some pics?

cars in shop for paint this week, when its back ill take some pics

yeah I picked up the accord front mud guards woth the.skirts and they bolt up like oem. car still looks oem with the.sideskirts

Got pics ? da6xsi06

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?208809-accord-rear-lip-done-different&highlight=sideskirt

That thread says u were running Taurus side skirts…? Talks about the accord one but has no pics lol.

94 accord coupe skirts trimmed, filled the front with left over plastic, one screw in the back wheel well, three self tapping scews underneth (with silicone of course) butted up to DA mud flaps. I sanded them smooth and painted satin black. I myself didn’t like the look of the accord mud flaps. My 2 cents…

Yeah, that’s what I was gonna do. Utilize the oem mudflaps. I don’t really like the accord flaps either. Side skirts have just been collecting dust tho lol.

Would the sedan skirt fit our coupes?

[QUOTE=teg cruzr;2283506]94 accord coupe skirts trimmed, filled the front with left over plastic, one screw in the back wheel well, three self tapping scews underneth (with silicone of course) butted up to DA mud flaps. I sanded them smooth and painted satin black. I myself didn’t like the look of the accord mud flaps. My 2 cents…

[/QUOTE]

Wow that looks really good and the fact that got it to fit with the flaps is awesome.