A/C Install guide

Does anyone know of a good site that has a reliable AC install guide for a 93 Integra GSR?

If you do please post it up.

like what exactly are u looking for? why don’t u make sure u get all the components first, then get a helms manual… and then go from there.

question tho, are u missing the engine bay components for the a/c, or are u also missing the parts that are under the dash?

its fairly simple tho.
u need the following:
evaporator
blower motor
a/c duct thing
high side pressure lines
low side pressure lines
a/c o-rings
condensor
compressor
compressor bracket
a/c idler pulley
condensor to compressor lines
receiver/dryer
refrigerant oil
refrigerant
a/c fan

the system will need to be serviced, and the right amounts of oils will need to be put in, some parts will need flushing, if u are retrofitting then u will need new fittings to the service ports, and a receiver/dryer that is brand new to go with the retrofit.

if i missed anything just post it up.

I have everything that goes under the dash already installed. I picked up a full DA Integra AC system today and bought a compressor mount bracket from a friend.

I actually found an online .PDF manual for the DA and I’m going to use that as my guide.

[QUOTE=guiltyxxspark;2044608]I have everything that goes under the dash already installed. I picked up a full DA Integra AC system today and bought a compressor mount bracket from a friend.

I actually found an online .PDF manual for the DA and I’m going to use that as my guide.[/QUOTE]

perfect.

Here’s the site where I found the manual.

I just glanced over it but it looks like every manual for every Honda. Useful guide.

http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/